Adeption user terms and conditions
Last updated: February 1, 2021.
At Adeption - We want help you ‘Be better’. However, to do this there are some things you may want to know to help develop your and others experience and learning, and protect your privacy.
We want you to take action and spend your valuable time learning through using the Adeption app, therefore:
We will not:
- Sell your personal contact details to 3rd parties
- Intentionally send you more information than you want – You can choose your notification preferences
- Disclose your personal details beyond your group unless you (or your organization) provide us with permission to do so
- Use the data you provide to tailor and enhance your development and other users of the Adeption app
- Keep your data and personal information secure
- Gain consent from you or your organization before sharing information that may reveal your identity
- Use data provided from you and other users to develop (non-identifiable) insights about learning and development patterns and trends
- Respect your rights for data privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Provide you the right to access your data on Adeption
- Provide you with the ability to remove your data from Adeption
- Notify you in the event of a breach of your data within 72 hours
By accepting the following terms and conditions you agree to:
If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, you may do so by contacting us via email at email@example.com, and we will make commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 72 hours.
Please check the Privacy and use of data agreement and Terms and conditions of using Adeption